I am a book junkie. I can’t resist book sales and Amazon is an addiction. I have dozens of books stacked on my “read these next” shelf and even more in my Kindle but I will only include on this list those I’ve actually read and found useful. It will be updated often!
- This Chair Rocks: A Manifesto Against Ageism – Ashton Applewhite
- I Could do Anything if I Only Knew What it Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get it – Barbara Sher
- It’s Only too Late if You Don’t Start Now: How to Create Your Second Life at Any Age – Barbara Sher
- Refuse to Choose ! Use All of your Interests, Passions and Hobbies to Create the Life and Career of Your Dreams – Barbara Sher
- Live the Life You Love in Ten Easy Step-By-Step Lessons – Barbara Sher
- The Couple’s Retirement Puzzle – Roberta K. Taylor and Dorian Mintzer
- Revitalizing Retirement: Reshaping Your Identity, Relationships and Purpose – Nancy K. Schlossberg
- The Single Woman’s Guide to Retirement – Jan Cullinane
- The New Retirement: The Unltimate Guide to the Rest of Your Life – Jan Cullinane and Cathy Fitzgerald
- I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn’t): Making the Journey from “What Will People Think?” to “I Am Enough” – Brene’ Brown
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway – Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor E. Frankl
- Being Happy:! – Andrew Matthews
- Legacy: A Step-By-Step Guide to Writing Personal History – Linda Spence
- Ethical Wills – Barry K. Baines, M.D.
- How to Write Your Own Life Story – Lois Daniel
- Write Your Life Story: 4th Edition – Michael Oke
- My Grandfather’s Blessings – Rachel Naomi Remen, M.D.
- The Color of Water – James McBride
- Cotton Field of Dreams – Janis F. Kearney
- Don’t Take My Grief Away from Me: How to Walk Through Grief and Learn to Live Again – Doug Manning
- The Orphaned Adult: Understanding and Coping with Grief and Change After the Death of Our Parents – Alexander Levy