Seventy-eight million Baby Boomers started turning 65 in 2011. Many of us will struggle financially in our “golden years” because we have not saved enough to retire and don’t know enough about investing. The number one reason people give for procrastinating is that investing is just too complicated. If that description fits, this book was written for you. Originally published in 2009, this has just become available in a Kindle version.
Based on three years of research and verified by a team of financial experts, Investing: Starting from Scratch uses simple analogies to explain the complex subject of investing and retirement planning. You will learn:
- Investment terms, starting from scratch
- How to find answers to questions you have too intimidated to ask.
- How to take charge of your financial future
- Exactly what all the various investment options are and how to choose the ones that are right for you.
- How to design a portfolio to meet your personal goals.
- How to be the captain of your carefully-chosen team of advisors and guardians.
- How to create financial peace.
No matter what the market is doing, now is always the best time to invest!